This website has been prepared by Mittenthal Weinstein LLP for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to substitute for legal advice from a Florida licensed attorney. Furthermore, Mittenthal Weinstein LLP requests that you do not send confidential information or requests for legal advice via email. We will delete all communications of this nature.
The information contained in this web site is provided only as general information, which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. This website occasionally contains links to other web pages. The inclusion of such links, however, does not constitute referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. Mittenthal Weinstein LLP specifically disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by users in their individual cases or for any misunderstanding on the part of users of this website or any linked websites.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free, written information about our qualifications and experience.
Revised January 19, 2020
Information You Provide to Us
The information you provide to us on or through our Site may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information by which you may be personally identified (Personal Information or data) such as name, social security number, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, cookies, usage data, and other data that could directly or indirectly identify you;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site such as transactions relating to payment history;
- Details of your visits to and usage of our Site.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Site
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may collect, through automatic data collection technologies, certain information about your equipment, IP addresses, browsing actions and patterns to improve our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Mittenthal Weinstein LLP, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use and process information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for our legitimate business interests, including any personal information or data:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide such information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Mittenthal Weinstein LLP;
- For Mittenthal Weinstein LLP’s internal business purposes;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information and other anonymous data to third parties without restriction. We may disclose personal information or data without your permission under the following circumstances:
- To third party service providers such as entities providing customer service, email delivery, auditing, hosting our website and other services.
- To third parties involved with events that you register for, to facilitate your participation in those events.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide such information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mittenthal Weinstein LLP, our affiliates, customers or service providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mittenthal Weinstein LLP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mittenthal Weinstein LLP about user of our Site is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Promotional Information and Offers
Correction of Personal Information
You may request correction or destruction of any of your personal information or data maintained by us to the extent that any such request would not violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of personal information under our control, including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable federal and state standards. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information or data is at your own risk.
Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through our Site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13; however, if we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Please contact us if you believe we might have personal information about a child under age 13.